Monday, January 11, 2010

Little Visitors

Some friend’s kids came over to visit the other day. The moment they walked in it was a flurry of activity. Feeding time was over and away Micah went. Well, they stayed for quite awhile. I fed them some rice and peanut sauce for lunch. They each ate like one bite and said they were done. Then they told me in Tamasheq that is was really good and better than their food at home……I am not sure I believed them. After Micah went down for a nap I think they got a little bored, but didn’t want to go home, either. That’s when I got the great idea to pull out some paper and water colors.




And the almost finished product…

3 comments:

TnT said...

what a great idea. they look like they are quite the little artists too. please post more pictures of the room in your house.

Sean and Lindsey Thomas said...

that looks like a lot of fun...whose children?

April said...

Very cool idea! Way to keep the art going!