Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memorial Day

Monday of Memorial Weekend it was absolutely gorgeous here in Trinidad and College Cove was calling my name. I thought that with it being a holiday that the place would be pretty crowded, but I have to say there were the fewest people there that I had ever seen.

I pretty much had the North Cove to myself.

Donnie wanted to do some geo-caching. First he went off to find the one at the Blow Hole but came back awhile later with the same little trinket that he had left with.

Towards the Blow Hole.




And he's off again.

Then he decided to find another one near by. Instead of using the trail, he just went straight for it. Said it was quite the adventure. Unfortunately, no new prize to show for all of his scrapes and cuts from bush whacking it. Oh well, maybe better luck next time.

No comments: