Monday, March 19, 2012

A little rambling before I get started...

You'd think that being in America it would be so much easier keeping up with my blog as opposed to being in Niger...but that has proven not to be the case. We've been home for nearly 8 months and I think I've managed to do just two posts. I have to admit, pictures being lost with the stolen computer before leaving Niamey kind of put a damper on things, and I don't think I've fully recovered from that loss. But now we're just three months out from going back to Niger (my how this last year has flown by!) it's time to get caught up! In just a few short weeks we'll be heading back east to make the rounds, we'll be gone for about six weeks or so, we'll come home for about a month and then near the end of June we'll begin our journey back to Niger. Sometimes people ask me how long we'll be gone for this time. I don't really know. We're planning for three years but nothing is set in stone, we're just going to go and see how it all works out.

Ok, so now on to more posts!

No comments: