Saturday, August 8, 2009

Two weeks today

With Micah turning two weeks old today I am relieved Allison and I have made it through another week of "Baby Boot Camp" Sometimes he is the most adorable thing I have ever seen (like when he is sleeping on my chest) and other times we can't seem to get him to stop screaming. Those late night two hour screaming sessions can really wear on the nerves but when you have those fun moments like styling his hair after his bath it kinda makes you forget he kept you up half the night. We know time goes soooo quickly. Despite his screaming Allison and I are doing well to soak in this time as he is only this tiny once!


He wasn't too excited for his first bath.
Dad loved blow drying his hair


Check out my new hairstyle

2 comments:

Kendall and Kari Elkins said...

Wow! Two weeks. Time flies. He is so cute and i loved the hair. I can't believe in less than two weeks we will be doing the same thing ourselves. Keep us informed and feel free to write with any new words of wisdom you might gather over the next few days and weeks. Love you guys!!!

Kari and Kendall

De De said...

He doesn't look to pleased about his new hair style and neither am I. But I love the thumb picture---that is a keeper for sure. Just wait until he gets older and sees himself with that hair do----he will get you Donnie-----